Thursday, October 20, 2011

Shoreditch Vintage Fair


Here I am, after more than a month, back from another Vintage Market. The Vintage Fair more than a mere market is a travelling vintage fair that every week visit the major cities in UK. 
Last Sunday it was in London, at Shoreditch Town Hall. It was a bright sunny day, pretty warm compared to how cold it is now so with my 50s summer dress on -and a promise to my self that I wouldn't spend more than 40-50 pounds-I went to shoreditch. I skipped breakfast as I knew there was a tea/cupcakes room so first thing I did was getting a cup of tea and a lovely cupcake before browsing among the stalls. 
By the time I got to the main hall the place was already quite busy but I could easily browse among the 50 stalls or so. Not only clothes and accessories but also homeware and crafts. I was a good girl and I got for 20£ a 70s white uber-jumper that I am already using a lot these chilly days and for 15£ a 60s dress that is at least one size too big and a few funny plastic rings for 2£ each. 
Next appointment Saturday 29th for the Pick'n Mix in Brick Lane. 















No comments:

Post a Comment